Our company is based on two fundamental principles which are a passion for your work & being creative finding solutions to the problem. If these fundamental aligns with you then step forward & apply for a current opening at Digital Daftar.
Let's Get started see the current opening below.
Looking for individual who is fascinated by the digital world, who knows how social media platform like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat & other media work. The person needs to be creative with writing but can write professionally when communication demands the change of tone.
For us your marksheet does not matter but what matters to us is someone who looks forward to challenges, for whom 9 to 5 jobs sounds too main stream, someone who loves terms like startup, entrepreneur & Steve Jobs.
Enough of fancy words here are 3 things we are looking that candidate must have
- Amazing writing skills
- Passion to learn & implement digital marketing.
- Understands social media
- Create content (lots of it)
- Implement SEO & get results (We will teach you)
- Maintain Social media accounts on daily basis
- Maintain & optimize online ads on various platform
Our company is looking for a Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
- Generating leads.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Regular follow-ups
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.